Create powerful Trading Strategies and fully automated AWS Trading Bots for Bitcoin & co. | Spot and Futures Trading
Master Cryptocurrency Algorithmic Trading with Python and Binance
- The growing popularity of cryptocurrency trading
- The need for algorithmic trading strategies
- Overview of the course
- The comprehensive nature of the course
- Five parts of the course:
- Fundamentals of Trading, Binance, and Python for Finance
- Automated Crypto Spot Trading
- Automated Crypto Futures Trading
- API Trading with other Exchanges
- Appendix: A Python Crash Course (optional)
What You’ll Gain
- Building automated crypto trading bots using Python, Binance, and AWS
- Spot trading and futures trading strategies
- Creation of powerful and unique trading strategies
- Rigorous testing of strategies: backtesting, forward testing, and live testing
- Deep dive into the Binance API (spot and futures)
- API trading with Binance and other exchanges
- Data-driven trading and investing
- Margin trading and leverage
- Understanding trading concepts: order types, commissions, bid-ask-spread, slippage, liquidation, etc.
- Loading historical market data from crypto spot and futures markets
- Programmatic access to multiple crypto exchanges with the CCXT library
- Python coding and object-oriented programming (OOP) made accessible
- Coding with Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, and Seaborn
- Full automation and scheduling of trades on a virtual server in the AWS Cloud
- Streaming high-frequency real-time cryptocurrency data
- Analysis and control of trading costs
Who This Course is For
- Beginners looking to start with cryptocurrencies and avoid common mistakes
- Cryptocurrency traders and investors seeking to professionalize and automate their business
- Traders and investors tired of relying on simple strategies, chance, and hope
- Finance and investment professionals interested in data-driven finance
- Data scientists and machine learning professionals with an interest in trading and cryptos
Part 1: Fundamentals of Trading, Binance, and Python for Finance
- Introduction to trading vs. investing
- Understanding spot vs. derivatives (futures) trading
- Cryptocurrencies as an asset class
- Trading 101: market orders, limit orders, commissions, spreads, slippage, market depth, and more
- Overview of Binance and its API
- Financial data analysis using Python and Pandas
Part 2: Automated Crypto Spot Trading
- Long-only and enhanced buy-and-hold strategies
- Backtesting, optimization, and forward testing of trading strategies
- Implementation and automation of trades
- Creating fully automated trading bots on AWS
- Real trading and paper trading
Part 3: Automated Crypto Futures Trading
- Understanding futures and perpetual futures
- Long-short futures trading strategies
- Margin trading and leverage
- Real trading and paper trading with the Binance Futures API
Part 4: API Trading with other Exchanges
- Programmatic access with the CCXT library
- Trading with CCXT and Binance
- Trading with CCXT and FTX
- More examples to come
Part 5 (Appendix): A Python Crash Course (optional)
- Python coding essentials for the course
- Recap of the course and its benefits
- Importance of data-driven trading
- Invitation to enroll and start mastering cryptocurrency algorithmic trading
- Q: Is prior Python experience required for this course?
- A: No, this course provides a Python Crash Course for beginners.
- Q: Do I need finance or trading knowledge to take this course?
- A: No, the course covers everything you need to know.
- Q: What are the technical requirements for the course?
- A: You need a desktop computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) with Anaconda installed and an internet connection capable of streaming HD videos.
- Q: Is math knowledge necessary for the course?
- A: Some high school-level math skills would be helpful but are not mandatory.
- Q: Is this course suitable for experienced traders?
- A: Yes, this course caters to beginners as well as experienced traders looking to professionalize their strategies.
Now, let’s proceed with the complete article.